Get ready to rock your designs with the brand new Y2K Handdrawn Outline Font, HOOEY! 🎉
HOOEY – A fun Y2K – inspired monoline handwritten bubble font in two styles, regular and clean versions! I mixed a bit of texture and a bit of goopy-ness to create a wonderfully imperfect and unique font
This font also has a unique alternative, which has two uppercase and lowercase versions so you can choose which one is good to use in your projects for extra handmade goodness. Also great for logos, quotes, art, headline, branding, and more!
What’s you get?
- Hooey TTF, OTF, WOFF, and WOFF2
- Hooey Clean TTF, OTF, WOFF, and WOFF2
- Have alternate with all characters (Uppercase & Lowercase)
- Regular and Clean version
- Unique letterforms
- Works on PC & Mac
- Simple Installations
- Accessible in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word even work on Canva!
- PUA Encoded Characters
- Fully accessible without additional design software.
Language Support: Danish, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Friulian, Galician, German, Gusii, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Luxembourgish, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Nyankole, Oromo, Portuguese, Romansh, Rombo, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss-German, Uzbek (Latin)
Give your design projects that fun, playful edge with Hooey!
Come and say hello over on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/dharmas.studio/
Enjoy your day!